I have a random question for you. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only take five things with you, what would they be?
Here are my five things.
- My husband. He could make me shelter, hunt food, and keep me warm at night.
- My Bible. It’s the only book I never get sick of reading.
- My sunglasses. I love the outdoors, but gotta look cool.
- Pen and paper. I need this to write all my stories and adventures down.
- Bandaids. I’ve seen the show Naked and Afraid, you can get some serious boo boos on an deserted island.
Some might be thinking, why wouldn’t you want to bring your kids? Are you crazy? All they would do is whine that they don’t have their cell phone and that they are hot and hungry. They can stay with grandma. If I am going to be stuck on an island, I ain’t listening to anyone whining but me.
For fun, let me know the five things you would bring. I love hearing all the cool and crazy ideas from across the world.